Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Finest Woman in New York


New York is an international metropolis, a fashion Constantinople of the world. New York is a mass of concrete towers that challenge god, the neon lights illuminating the night sky, the constant sound of a car horn, the smell of hot pretzels looming over the crowd of people, the designer shops line the neighborhood, but above all was the women. The women patrolled the streets radiating with beauty, a regular man would not be able to avert his eyes. As I took my first steps in the heart of Manhattan I was overwhelmed with smells of fruit perfume, glossy hair brushing past my face leaving but a short strand of DNA of find them again. Their skin was so smooth it was like I was moving through oil (maybe their skin was really oily), it left me wanting more. As I progressed through the city my hormones sky-rocketed, I could only intake so much. Each woman was beautiful in their own unique way but one women stood above the rest. You would think the most prettiest women in the world would be among the girls that strut down the streets in their five-inch heels with not a care in the world, but I found her deep in china town. She worked in a small shop below the ground where there was no light. I walked in front entrance during a weekend only to be swarmed by people, there was no way for me to maneuver to the counter to place my order. As I struggled and patiently waited for passage I was able to catch a glance at the woman in the back, she was the only one working and cooking for all these people. My turn finally came for me at the cash register and to wait at the counter for my order. Her face consisted of no make-up but only the sweat that trickled down her face, her hair was strangled in the back desperate to flow freely. She moved back and forth in the kitchen dealing with mountain of orders, obviously she was exhausted which made talking to her difficult. Beyond all of this she still looked beautiful, as she worked her large light blue eyes shifted around the room analyzing her surroundings and every once in a while her eyelids closed shut to show off her perfectly trimmed eyebrows. Her red lips pressed gently against each other when she was under stress and only opened to let out a deep sigh. She managed to pull off a smile at each customer flashing her gleaming white teeth. Her neck was long straight, she held her neck up high giving the woman true class. Her chest flustered and moved naturally, the slim body with only a little fat enough to cling to. The legs that were all shaved and ran so smoothly against each other, the arched feet that were pampered with pink nail polish shining of the toe nails. Even under all these work conditions she was beautiful .She was a natural beauty and didn't need any make-up or implants for her to be beautiful. All the women that I encountered before didn't compare to her, she stands as the finest woman in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment